Water is an invaluable asset. Having it is a right, cleaning it is a duty. Many Italian industrial realities, especially small and medium-sized companies, while they adapting to existing regulations, they collide daily with the inability to sustain the costs that would result from the use of one of the solutions traditionally offered by the industrial wastewater purification market. Neutra7 proposes to its customers the combined use of some of the technologies tested and judged particularly interesting for the unquestionable benefits that come from their application.
Neutra7 proposed technology:
Advanced catalytic oxidation technology consists in the realization of a semi-filtration reactor conditioned by the presence of magnetic fields, within it, a heterogeneous catalyst, with a suitable formulation, contributes to the reaction efficiency of the reactant injected. The catalyst formulation is decisive on the basis of the oxidizing agent employed.
Wastewater from farms of different nature which may have different origins; small cellars, small farms, domestic waste water, and more.
Technologies we suggest allow us to achieve excellent results in:
• Pretreat toxic and / or recalcitrant wastewater before or at the same time as biological treatment;
• Pre-treat waste destined for membrane treatments;
• Reduce the organic load of the effluent of biological oxidation;
• Effective disinfection of effluents;
• Degrade, until mineralization, the organic substance of the effluent, returning the treaty in compliance with the table limits.
Competitive benefits choosing Neutra7 technologies:
• Greater pollution reduction instead of applying traditional purification processes, both biological and chemical-physical. COD mineralization by partially or completely disintegrating pollutant;
• The plants are fully automated and tele-controllable, even with the use of a simple app. They are simple to handle and they can only work when they occur, adapting to production cycles;
• Installations need small spaces, adapt to pre-existing installations where necessary, they are modular and can therefore grow together with the company and can also be used even in the presence of small amounts of waste to be treated;
• The management of a plant costs less than any traditionally used solution and especially drastically reduces the production of sludge to be disposed of. It is fed to hydrogenated water after any modification of PH and increases the biodegradability of the reflux breaking the complex molecules.
Classic physical chemist drawbacks:
• COD separation bound to suspended solids (clarification), transferring the polluting phase to sludge;
• Highsludge production;
• Expensive salts and polymers use;
• No increase in the effluent biodegradability.